Maruszczyk Elwood 5 Fretless

Author
0


For more than, 35 years I've been my heart into music and everything related putting with it. I've had the opportunity to use a variety of different instruments, amps and other gear during live shows and studio work. Thanks to extensive testing and research, I collected a great deal of experience in the areas of tone woods, pickups, hardware and strings. The knowledge I collected during those years allowed me to create musical instruments, amplifiers and accessories for the working musician whose functionality, tone and price /performance ratio are second to none. The constant development and improvement of my products will always remain my top priority.


                                                            

For over 35 years, I have been dedicated to music and all things related to music. During live performances and studio work, I have had the opportunity to use a variety of instruments, amps, and other equipment. Through extensive experimentation and research, we have gained a wealth of experience in areas such as tonewoods, pickups, hardware, and strings. The knowledge we have acquired during this time has enabled us to create instruments, amplifiers, and other peripherals that combine the highest functionality, tone, and cost performance. Continuous product development and improvement will be my top priority.


                                                                   Adrian Maruszczyk           




Specification :


Body : Alder with birdseye maple top and black veneer, Neck: hard rock maple with matching neck and carbon rods, Neck profile: modern C, Contruction : Bolt-On, Fingerboard : ebony,  Frets: fretless (21) with mini ghostlines, Nut width: 45 mm, Headstock: matching headstock, Scale length :  34",  Pickups: Delano JC 5 HE/M2 set, Electronics: passive - volume, volume, tone, Hardware: black, F-style bridge with 18 mm string spacing, Dome-style knobs, Standard Y-style tuner, Weight: 4.43 kg, Finish: 2 tone sunburst, transparent, body/neck matte, Case : Gigbag.







Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top